/* Ravelry Shopping Cart */

Friday, May 22, 2009

3. Place Winner!

I can’t believe it: my first ever contest submission (Fall Waves Scarf) actually won 3. place out of thousands of entries from the US and Canada in the Vanna's Choice Contest by Michaels!!!

3. Place Winner Vanna's Choice Contest - Fall Waves Scarf and Cap

It's a surprisingly easy pattern that even beginners will be able to knit and more advanced knitters will enjoy the look as well.

I am so excited! This feels great! And the $100 Michaels (US craft store chain) gift card is just an added bonus.

Yippee! It feels great that some total strangers actually liked my project and officially nominated it.

Sorry about my jumping up and down, I just needed an outlet somewhere for this first-timer luck!

Now the pressure is on… just kidding...

Look for the pattern on the Lion Brand and/or Michaels website and handouts in the near future. I am not sure yet if it will be for a fee or for free. I'll keep you posted.

For more pictures you can checkout my Flickr account or find me on Ravelry.


No comments: