/* Ravelry Shopping Cart */

Saturday, May 16, 2009

CPS#115 - Birthday Card

Lucky me!

I've knit a light rose colored Estonian lace shawl for my Mom's birthday and needed a card to go with it.

Quite a while ago, I've bought this one sheet of "Silhouettes - Pink Paper" by Sandylion Sticker Designs without any project in mind. I just liked the ladies. :)

When I saw this week's CPS card sketch I thought this paper could make it work, although I did turn the sketch on its side...


CPS#115


finished card



Materials used:
Card stock: textured Red#1 by Hot Off the Press
Paper 1: "Silhouettes - Pink Paper" by Sandylion Sticker Designs
Paper 2: "Brown & Orange Circles" by DCWV
Paper 3: "LOVE LOVE" by me &my BIG ideas (PL-229)
Paper 4: "Sunrise Stripe" (#44877) by Around The Block (orange heart, Happy Birthday circle)
Accessories: mini round rhinestones by Jewelry Design (clear), feather-edge pink ribbon by Offray
Font: Harrington (mom), Bernard MT Condensed (Happy Birthday)

No comments: