/* Ravelry Shopping Cart */

Monday, October 26, 2009

Spiral Cap

I was looking through my yarn stash when I bumped into 6 skeins of Yarn Bee Mosaic Twist "Iced Fruit". I just love those colors! But what was I thinking when I bought only 6 skeins... must have been one of those "I must have this yarn/color and will figure out something with it later" moments. :)




But "only time can tell" really came true because today I happened upon a neat looking cap pattern on Ravelry (free) that was knit in the flat. Yep, in the flat. I had to try it out.

And voila! Here it is. I think the yarn is perfect for this pattern.




I had to adjust the pattern a bit as my yarn was much thicker so that I ended up casting on 37 sts and repeated the pattern 15 times. This cap fits nicely a regular women's size head.

What a nice splash of color in the cool and grey weather of the season...

1 comment:

CarmiƱa said...

Hello,
Thank you for the link