/* Ravelry Shopping Cart */

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Lip Balm Key Chain

Are you like me? I always have to dig to the bottom of my purse to find my lip balm and sometimes, I can't find it and end up buying another one just to find the first one the very next time?

I finally had enough and came up with a lip balm cover that I can attach to my purse's zipper, handle ring, belt loop or my key chain.




Ah, what a difference this little invention makes. I actually own a couple - a bright and fun one (green with a butterfly) for my daily bag and a mocha/black one for my going out purse.




You leave the lip balm in its cover and only unbutton the cover and pop off the lid. You can turn the wheel at the bottom through the cover to adjust the lip balm stick.

I LOVE it!

It's a great little gift or stocking stuffer. You can find them in my Etsy store as well. Let me know if you want a different color (combination) and button. I've even made one for a guy in dark forest green and midnight blue with a fish button that was given to me by the customer.

No comments: